Now you can make calls to your Facebook friends from within Skype using the new version Skype 5.4 Beta for desktop clients to support Facebook-to-Facebook video calls. You can connect to Facebook social network friends and connect and do a video chat with the friends.
Additionally, the new version Skype includes smoother video rendering on the Mac platform. Windows users get group screen sharing with a Premium subscription, which earlier was only available to Mac users. Users who are chatting one-on-one will also be able to screen share with live video streaming.
To make calls to your Facebook friends, you just need to download Skype 5.4 for mac/ windows from the link below and connect your Skype and Facebook accounts, which you might have already done at the time of account creation. Now simply select the Facebook friend to chat with and hit the video call button in Skype your friend simply picks up the call from Facebook.
- Siri Protocol Cracked! Port on Android, Mac, Windows, iPhone 4, iPad 2 Now Possible!
- Twitter Updates iOS App adds iPad 2 Camera / Video Support
- Find My Friend App Now Available in App Store, Ahead iOS 5 Release
- Redsn0w 0.9.9b7 to Jailbreak iOS 5 iPhone 4 Now 60% Faster Released
- Facebook’s New Timeline For iPhone Launching Soon, It’s Incredible!